so sorry, bloggey :(

19.5.10

seems like i didn't keep my promise and just kept on being lazy on writing on this blog -,-


meh, anyway, these last few weeks had been hell. why? about a hundred reasons, but i'll list just a few.

1. nuy and i? we're done. and apparently, i'm a slut, a friend-stealer, and my own best friend is disgusted with me.

2. kalam and alyssia broke up. i made it worse. don't ask how, i just did.

3. my uan nem? a fucking 31.35. yes, people. not even close to 32.

4. seven people from avenue didn't pass

5. i kinda backstab my friends. kinda. i mean, if hanging out with your best friend's worst enemy and actually liking it is called backstabbing, then damn, i'm guilty.

i feel like everything's wrong and nothing's right these days. i don't know what or who to believe in anymore, and what's actually okay and what's not. i don't know if i'm the good guy or the bad guy, the villain or the hero, the victim or the murderer. even my friends are no use at all right now. they made me feel kinda worse, in fact. it's like everything's my fault.

on the up side, i know other people better now. i like spending times with abhyani, kalam, and other guys i don't usually hang out with. it's a great refreshment from my usual routines with my circle of monkeys (that is, if i'm still included in them).

i guess that's it. wish me luck on the entrance test for binus!

still holding on, see ya and hoping things will be better. :)

0 thoughts: