things are better :)

20.5.10

... for absolutely no reason at all.


i dunno, i just started to think about my situation and it seems like i'm not doing so bad. i mean, sure, my best friend and crush hate me, and that i'm leaving my already-awesome-friends to binus, but i figured it really isn't that bad. when i imagine my friends and i having fun, it just doesn't seem real. it's done. i had fun for the last three years with them, but it's done. i'm moving on, and i suppose they are too.

on a completely unrelated note, i changed my third space's wallpaper.:


and i need another movie marathon. and books. and jco donuts. and a cozy, cornered, little space somewhere far away.

kinda like this:


that would be awesome, god. oh, and if you're listening, please, please, please, make my new friends at binus much better than mine in madania.

0 thoughts: