addicted to taylor swift

9.5.09

taylor swift is friggin' awesome! her songs are related to me and the lyrics are simply beautiful :) the ones that'd make me cry is teardrops on my guitar, invisible, white horse, hey stephen, and you belong with me. yeah all of them are about boysboysboysboyss and loooveee (stresss) 


now i currently like hey stephen:

come feel this magic i've been feeling since i met you!

...

and taylor's gallery haha :P:

10 mb, 169 items (used to be 200 something but i deleted the ugly one)

...

haha because of my taylor obsession lana and tsabita hate and bored by her sorryy guyss but she's my idol mau gimana dund? :) fortunately ghea and nuy also loved her! yay to taylor! hallelujah(?)! oh and check out her new video, you belong with me here!

another note, my diet is not so good! aaarr so many delicious fooodd :/


0 thoughts: