coward

1.11.09

kayaknya semua orang yang gue pikir bener2 hebat dulu are now turning to cowards. :( i'm just glad i have my circle of monkeys back, i wish they'd stay forever to make me realize who's the cowards and who to trust.


friends. they're so good once they last. but they never did.

another note, i'd like to post some of my favorite quotes today :)

"there's always light at the end of the of the tunnel, and tunnels are always straight. just keep going and you'll find it," - kalam

"if you're going through hell, just keep going," - anonymous

"keep moving forward." - cornelius robinsons

"some people come into our lives and quickly go. some stay for a while and leave footprints in our hearts. and we are never, ever the same" - anonymous

"the friends that matters are the ones that you call at 2 am and cried to." - marlene dietrich

"best friends are people who won't have awkward silence with you." - anonymous

"friends aren't forever. you fit to their hearts at first but it become smaller by times and you'll be too big to fit anymore. that's when you'll cry and beg them to stay. but they won't listen. they always go at the end. always." - myself, to the ones that i miss (busmates, 8n, and my other friends)

"i need you. not to to give me advice. not to told me what to do. but to just hug me and cry along when i'm down," - myself.

"true friends stab you in the front. and they are able to make you cry more than anyone else." - anonymous (tapi pas banget buat nuy hahahahah :D)

"don't think like an adult. act your age. cry. scream. be miserable. that's the point of being 13." - myself


0 thoughts: